Me To Be A Better Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luffy

Prayer Partner
Lord. I pray that my heart will soften to others. I pray that jealousy and hatred will leave me. I pray for ###, the woman I love, to open up her heart to me, and for us to be together under Your wing. I ask for forgiveness from You, and for You to continue blessing me and keep ### safe.

I ask for these things in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I work in sales and this last month has not been good for me. At the end of each week a report of total sales is sent out to every employee and I have consistently been at the bottom of the list despite being the most experienced representative. It feels like no matter how hard I work or even if...
Replies
9
Views
167
Jesus thank you for allowing me to see another day. I love you. Jesus my body is hurting from this car accident and hard mattress. Please allow me to feel better and my back to stop hurting. I pray that I will get interviews instead of rejection letters. I have applied to over 100 jobs and all I...
Replies
11
Views
208
Many things went wrong today (###), I hope (###) will be better as it’s my birthday. Last birthday was like ###, a disaster. My dad ### isn’t well (for a while), help him get better soon. Hope my mum ### doesn’t treat my birthday as hers (she usually acts like it’s her day (it’s not); hope not...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom