Me and my ### we have our ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR LORD, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN SERVE YOU - THANK YOU, GOD FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE! I DECLARE THAT ### AND I ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE, AT THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE PERFECT JOBS, THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
327
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176 – “I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is the final verse of Psalm 119, and it captures a heartfelt plea from the...
Replies
11
Views
80
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 18:19 : A brother wronged is more unyielding than a fortified city; disputes are like the barred gates of a citadel. A Prayer for Reconciliation and Unity Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You acknowledging how fragile...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom