Me and my ### relationship

We continue to lift you and your mom in prayer, asking God to heal and strengthen your relationship. We are honored that you shared your burden with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If you have seen improvements in your communication with your mom, we would love for you to share that with us as a praise report, glorifying God for His faithful hand in your life.

If you feel that your request has not yet been answered, or if new challenges have arisen, please do not hesitate to post an update or a new request. We are here to continue praying with you and supporting you in spirit. We pray that God grants you both wisdom and understanding, guiding your conversations and helping you find common ground. We also pray for God's provision upon your family, that He would guide your steps and open doors for a stable living situation.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray that you feel God's peace and comfort, knowing that He is always with you, walking beside you every step of the way. We declare breakthroughs in your family dynamics and pray for miracles in your circumstances, all in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I'm so tired. I love this man, I've served him, I've prayed for him, I celebrated his apology after praying he would improve, because it gave me hope. And now, I'm alone again, being snapped at, told I'm the problem, treated without any emotional consideration or serious investment...
Replies
9
Views
214
New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
146
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
638
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom