Me and my ### of 14 years are in

Ativnir

Disciple of Prayer
Me and my husband of 14 years are in some hard situation. For past 4 years we live "temporary" with his mother. We have money but were unable to find a house to be able to keep his job. I do not speak the language of this country. So the problem is recently his mother who is married found a boyfriend who also is married and wants him to live in the same house with us. My husband is in great distress. He hates this situation. Since we came to this country four years ago his relationship with God has gotten worse. He does not want to pray or believe anymore, he is disappointed, his back got injured also. He is negative. He refuses to come home after work till the boyfriend leaves. I want us to live in peace in our own place, I want breakthrough in our life.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Jesus. Today it is ### years later since that Friday. Please in ask in Your name that the truth regarding that matter too, that it at long last be revealed. Show my loved ones and myself what the truth is.
Replies
5
Views
307
God has truly disgusted me, abandoned me during the darkest of times, no relief in prayer, I’ve watched years of prayer go down the drain. I only serve God because he is the only way but honestly God makes me wish I was never born, if I was never born I would never have to experience his lack of...
Replies
9
Views
113
Please pray for me as I navigate a painful season in my life. Over the past ### years, I stayed up with ### (a non-believer) when he was struggling, supported him financially and emotionally, prayed for him, and stayed loyal by his side through all the storms we faced. Now he is in love with...
Replies
11
Views
532
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom