Me and my family have applied for ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Applied to over 30 jobs & in praying for a good paying low stress job. Just left a very very stress job that gave me headaches & high blood pressure. Pray I'm ready to be captured & to share the gospel with people. I need healing from grief depression & anger.
Replies
9
Views
142
Prayer for Jesus to cover the jobs that I have applied and give me a permanent job and an equally yoked wife as I have gone for ### interviews now waiting for the results of the interview. Pray that the interview would materialize into an offer. And also I have been finding a wife asked Jesus to...
Replies
5
Views
224
🙌 Thank You for The Word of God that instructs us, 2 Tim 3:16-17, so we may not be unaware of the enemies methods, 2 Cor 2:11. We do submit to You as the church, and resist the devil, firmly in the faith, 1 Pet 5:8, (Faith in Jesus and the Authority of His Name and Position, Matt 28:18), so he...
Replies
6
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom