Me and my family are grateful for having graphic ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezrajalin

Humble Prayer Partner
Me and my family are grateful for having a graphic tablet for my study purpose but we are still in financial need to buy a high-graphic and bigger RAM size laptop, a hard storage drive, an original Adobe and 3D software, and a 32GB memory stick for my camera. These are also used for my study purpose. Continue to pray for His favor, provision, mercy, grace, and blessings to get all these as soon as possible.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I am praying for you. May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family is grateful for the many blessings we have received during the month of October. Please pray things will go well at my job tomorrow. It is a big day which could help our family greatly. In Jesus' name.
Replies
11
Views
153
  • Locked
Me and my family are grateful for having a graphic tablet for my study purpose but we are still in financial need to buy a high-graphic and bigger RAM size laptop, a hard storage drive, an original Adobe and 3D software, and a 32GB memory stick for my camera. These are also used for my study...
Replies
5
Views
79
  • Locked
Me and my family are currently in financial need to buy a high-graphic and bigger RAM size laptop, a graphic tablet, a hard storage drive, an original Adobe and 3D softwares and a 32GB memory stick for my camera. These are used for my study purpose. Pray for His favor, provision, mercy, grace...
Replies
6
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom