Me and my ### are trying to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satanic demon possessed wicked people are constantly trying to chant their demonic witchcraft chants on me to try to manipulate and control me. I'm so sick of dealing with them. I'm a born again Christian saved by the saved by the grace of Jesus Christ, I should not have to deal with these...
Replies
10
Views
97
This woman is making my husband fight me so I will summon him with divorce papers,he's terminally I'll! She only wants money,I truly love him for 40yrs I'm his wife and mother of our children I pray in Jesus name for this woman to leave him alone,leave this family in peace please God by the...
Replies
10
Views
36
My manager is doing everything she can to terminate me because I tell her the truth about her micromanagement and the tyranny she brings to the department. It’s hurting us and causing things to be counterproductive. I hate the way she treats my coworkers and now she’s doing it to me because I...
Replies
8
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom