Me and my ### are separated and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prayer for my marriage of ### years. My husband and my self broke our covenant with infidelity, and since that point our marriage has suffered. I asked for prayers to restore our marriage. I asked for prayers for forgiveness. I asked for prayers to open his heart to receive God’s love.
Replies
12
Views
179
Brothers and sisters my name is ###. My wife and I recently separated due to our disagreement on scripture credibility. The only reason I haven't swallowed my handgun is Jesus Christ. Please pray for me
Replies
8
Views
280
I would like to humbly ask for prayer for my wife and myself and our 3 little children... 21 years together and she decided to move on and figure out life outhere without God... She is hurt and angry and is not able to communicate... Please pray for her hearth to come back to God... She said i...
Replies
13
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom