Maybe this is something I should solve ...

Maybe this is something I should solve myself but I am feeling really lost. I am giving everything I can to certain situations in my life but it never seems to be enough. Maybe it's me, I don't know. Please pray that I find a way to not only make everyone else happy, but make myself happy too. I need some help. God bless you for your kindness.
May God give you the wisdom and guidance you need to solve every situation you are facing right now and help you find the happiness you need for yourself and those around you. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I did something I shouldn't have done. Please protection on job
Replies
8
Views
346
there is something I shouldn't have said in doing some research into ###'s travel. Please let it not make any difference.
Replies
8
Views
268
I sincerely thank you all for ALL of your prayers, encouraging words, caring, and moral support for all these months. I appreciate ###' and ###' recent lengthy followups to check on me and pray for me encouraging me some more. But, as much as I've been trying, praying, hoping, and wanting for...
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom