May the Lord of mercy and love continue to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimwemwe

Humble Prayer Warrior
May the Lord of mercy and love continue to give wisdom to my husband as he deals with our ###.s drug and alcohol issue.

May he give him minute by minute strength to talk to our ### in Jesus name amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble and hopeful heart. Lord, I pray that You touch the hearts of ### and ###. Please give them wisdom, understanding, and compassion. Help them realize what is right and fair, and move their hearts to share what rightfully belongs to us. You...
Replies
10
Views
189
Please continue to pray for precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a restful day today with no negative habits stemming from PTSD memories. Lord I ask for a sweet peaceful gentle night tonight and that he would be joyful, at...
Replies
10
Views
162
Thank you for praying for my son yesterday. Jesus graciously answered our prayers and blessed him with another peaceful, calm, and relax day yesterday. He slept for a little last night but got up uneasy and tormented. But this set back was short lived after I requested for prayers. Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,447
Messages
16,788,113
Members
649,005
Latest member
Syloosorior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom