May the Lord have mercy and heal my father-in-law ###...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
May the Lord have mercy and heal my father-in-law who has recently been diagnosed with stomach cancer. Though it seems his cancer can be treated, he can't be operated on because of a weak heart. He may not survive a stomach operation. But if the operation is not administered soon, he may die of cancer.....

Please pray that the Lord strengthens my farther-in-law so that he could fight the cancer and get better. Please also pray that the Lord strengthens and supports our family in these difficult times.

Amen

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unfortunately, I have sinned with pornography and masturbation... Please pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy, forgive me and save me in the Name of Jesus Christ. May God remember my tears, pain and struggle all these years and have mercy on me. It seems like there is no hope, the same...
Replies
9
Views
228
Dear Lord, Please help me today as I’m feeling so heavy inside. Since yesterday, I’ve been struggling with emotions I can’t fully understand. I’m worried about the payment my child needs to make, and I don’t know where to turn. Lord, I feel so helpless. I can’t ask my sisters for help because...
Replies
12
Views
418
Lord, I ask for Your divine protection against backwardness, stagnation, and failure. Deliver me from anything that is holding me back from fulfilling my purpose. Father, provide for me in every area of my life. I ask for Your wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Lead me with Your light and...
Replies
8
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom