May the almighty God of Israel answer ...

Lenadell

Prayer Partner
May the almighty God of Israel answer all your prayers in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 29:22 – “They ate and drank with great joy in the presence of the Lord that day. Then they acknowledged Solomon son of David as king a second time, anointing him before the Lord to be ruler and Zadok to be priest.” Extended...
Replies
11
Views
205
Almighty God, forgive me for all my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me. Please Lord protect me and help me with financial, physical, spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
138
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,706
Members
650,994
Latest member
Sliunnurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom