May ### return to work soon as ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
###
Was laid off from his job due to Covid. We still have great faith God has a plan for him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the day and is almost the end of work. I am stuck with a problem and I need your grace and mercy to make a way to rest early and have my dinner. Holy Spirit I need your help and guidance. God help me make a way where it seems no way. Not another late night...
Replies
13
Views
193
Dear Father, I come before you present this situation I'm going through. I request YOU help me return to work TOMORROW. I believe everything is possible through you. 🙏AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
211
Dear Heavenly Father, please return me back lord, end my suffering in ###. May my life be normal again like it used to be, back in ###. Where I can see my family, my home, my school, and my friends everyday. Where life is easier and where I can go through my daily life in peace. Please lord...
Replies
6
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom