May God Make A Miracle And Restore Our Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

hofmeisterella

Humble Prayer Warrior
I ask for prayer for my home. May God make a miracle and restore our relationship. I acknowledge that I was wrong about many things. Lord forgive me, help me, restore me. Our home away from the division. The conflict, pain. May the Holy Spirit bring peace, harmony, love, forgiveness, holiness, and thirst for God. Lord help me to be strong in my decisions and put the character I need to live right for you. Save me from any liability as a result of my bad acting. Take my heart and my mind that not only glorify your name. I need to be the person that you designed to live in holiness. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

My wife and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
The Lord longs to be gracious to you. He rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for [trust] him!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, im ### and i was engaged to my fiancee in ### this year after our 1 yr of ldr (i live ### and he lives in ###) ive done a lot of unhealthy behaviours in our relationship and the last time he came w his family and i kind of ruined it with my emotions that took control of me. I hurt him...
Replies
11
Views
186
In Jesus name I pray to bring my husband back to me. I pray that he sees the love we have for each other and can come from a place of understanding. I pray that my husband chooses to continue our marriage and that we can raise our children together. I pray for healing and mental wellbeing. I...
Replies
9
Views
409
Please pray that my son's only son forgive ### his father for the bitter words he said to him. Please help them restore the love and respect for each other. God bless you.
Replies
5
Views
766
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom