May God heal ### and encourage her children. May ### be

SAMV

Beloved of All
May God heal ### and encourage her children. May ### be delivered and may ### be set free from stress-related problems and overcome insomnia. May peace be restored! God bless you greatly.
 
In JESUS name, I pray and claim that your prayers will be answered. AMEN. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Praying with you for your needs.  Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You may have seen in the news a mother of 3 lost her children while going through ###. ###. ### and ###. Shes ###. Lost her 3 children and husband and still has ###. Let's keep her in our prayers God forgive her. Heal her. Restore her life. Be her comfort. God please lead her closer to you that...
Replies
13
Views
223
Please pray for ### and her children — ###, ###, and ### — that God would cover them with protection, peace, wisdom, and clarity in every area of their lives. Pray that the Lord would strengthen their minds, emotions, and identity in Christ, breaking off confusion, fear, heaviness, and every...
Replies
7
Views
433
Heavenly father I just want to ask for prayer for ### I want to ask for her to get as close to you as possible I pray that you would heal all her wounds and comfort her from the grief of losing her mother last year and also Father God thank you for blessing her the way you have and how on fire...
Replies
10
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,887
Members
651,354
Latest member
Driymoronmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom