may God have mercy of fruit of the worb ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter esoheidemudiagr
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

esoheidemudiagr

Guest
may God have mercy on the fruit of the womb on me, and deliver me from the spiritual husband that always comes to me in the dream, because I always feel something moving inside me, have been to the hospital and the doctor said I am perfectly very ok for having a baby, please I know I need deliverance, please help me, God bless you.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God can’t help me. Im ugly and thin and gaunt . Rejected. Women have s e x agaisnt me with other men to prove im worthless . I’m praying for jobs to open but I have no car to get a ride . I’m living in pre hell . A hell where I’m rejected, alone and in poverty . I have no resources. Only way to...
Replies
11
Views
193
Please kindly pray for ### on his birthday; may we get to talk across the miles, and also for this person to be reminded to contact me, and may her response be positive. In Jesus' Name. Amen. Thanks and Blessings.
Replies
11
Views
471
I just lost my job! All my bills and rent are due and I can’t pay anything! I have ### children and my husband is blind! I’m so tired frustrated hurt sad depressed that I don’t know how much longer I can continue on this way🙏🏼 God please have mercy on me and my family please bless me with more...
Replies
11
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,868
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom