May God guide my wife, ###, and me...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I play for myself that I can go through this situation, move out from here. I cannot stand anymore, I feel bad for myself, family, I am just not good enough to live. I don't know how can I go there. Have a peaceful life. I'm so tired god.
Replies
11
Views
195
Replies
5
Views
276
Please keep my daughter in your prayer as she is hospitalized for seizures and fever.. May God guide and heal her soon..
Replies
10
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom