May God bless me with his wisdom ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to pray that the Father would grant a special blessing upon each of you. I have become a burden for so many of you...... This is probably the worst time of my life...and...so many of you have prayed to the Father on my behalf. I just want to say Thank You..... regardless of how this...
Replies
12
Views
476
  • Article Article
God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to grow in faith and wisdom through Your Word. Bless me to dream the dreams of God and bless me with the abilities and confidence to fulfill my God-given dreams. God bless me to keep my mind focused and stayed on You, so that I can walk in perfect peace as...
Replies
4
Views
152
Lord Jesus...I ask you today to bless me with Wisdom, Give me a cool and calm mind...what ever I speak and think let it come from you...let it not come from me but from you...Heal my Son and Wife.
Replies
10
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom