Bless me with Wisdom

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt request, lifting up your desire for wisdom, a calm mind, and healing for your son and wife. It has been our joy to stand with you in prayer these past days, asking our Heavenly Father to pour out His peace and perfect will over every situation. We continue to pray that the Lord would grant you the wisdom that comes only from above—pure, peaceable, gentle, and full of mercy—so that every word and thought would be guided by His Spirit.

If God has already moved in mighty ways, we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If you’re still waiting to see His hand at work, know that we are not finished praying. We invite you to post this request again so we can continue interceding on your behalf, trusting that our God hears and answers according to His perfect timing and love.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We pray this in Jesus’ precious name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

god thank you for today. please bless me with wisdom so i can eat right and exercise right to be healthy and keep my blood sugars normal level. ty ijn amen
Replies
9
Views
119
Jesus I love you and I am not perfect. I need your help. I have 2 friends ### and ### that need your help. My first friend ### will not stop drinking and doing drugs. I have done everything I can including plead with my friends mom to put my friend in rehab. However my friend mom does these...
Replies
10
Views
237
Hello everyone, I have horrible feelings of guilt and fear in choosing a new career and maybe I made the wrong choice. Please pray for healing and help for these horrible feelings to go away soon. Please pray God will give me wisdom and help me to choose the right career and peace to live...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom