May FR get a better and more ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
May ### get a better and more favorable second opinion today. May dental appointment go well and be led by God, and the journey too.
 
Have A Blessed New Year 2023 in Christ Jesus. May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Happy New Year Prayer 2023 - Pray This Prayer From Your Heart
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a better door of opportunity THATS a good thing a place to STAY IM COMFORTABLE AND CAN STAY PLEASANT A GREAT DAY NIGHT WITH MY 2 CATS GREATLY IN SECRET I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR HIGHLY HIGHLY FAVORED TO CREATE TODAY POSITIVE MOVEMENTS MOVES TOWARDS SUCCESS IN...
Replies
6
Views
265
I speak claim create command decree declare demand into existence 💯♾️FOLD GREATLY I FIND A NEW GAME GREATLY.. I CAN ACTUALLY JOIN THAT DOESNT BLOCK ME OR KEEP TELLING ME I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT VIP OR THERE TEAMS R FULL GREATLY..LIFE IN I FIND A BOAZ SOON IM NOT LONELY ANYMORE GREATLY THATS IT...
Replies
8
Views
137
I have been using dating apps and been very confused with it. I really hope I get a partner and date her and marry her with God's grace and blessing. My life has also been very hectic and mostly stressful. I hope I get good health, better career growth, and a good girlfriend which I can marry...
Replies
7
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom