May Christian Leaders Have Encouragement, Wisdom, Strength & Protection (John 13:34, Heb 13:7)...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Father, I ask You to strengthen and encourage Christian leaders — keep them Scripturally sound and give them time alone with You in prayer & The Word. Franklin Graham, Greg Laurie, James Dobson, Pat & Gordon Robertson, Ravi Zecharias, Luis Palau, Charles & Andy Stanley, Anne Graham-Lotz, Richard Roberts, Mike Bickle, Jantzen Franklin, Lou Engel, Brian Brennt, Raul Reese, Joe Foescht, pastors, cell group leaders, others I have forgotten to mention, Chuck Swindoll, Kirk Cameron, (please feel free to add to the list — the list of leaders must be longer — add names below and we’ll pray for them)...

Give then healthy marriages & fellowship, bless their flocks and families. Help then pray for the Kingdom, their families, their churches and converts, our country and its leaders and encourage others to do the same. Help them live The New Commandment — which is to love their neighbors more than themselves, as Jesus exemplified and commanded (John 13:34). We ask You to bless and keep them, cause Your face to shine upon them, give then peace, lead them not into temptation and deliver them from evil. Thank you in Jesus’ Name.

“Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you. and considering the result of their conduct, imitate their faith.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:7‬ ‭

Last edited:
We are really called to not just love our neighbor as ourself, but to love each other more than ourselves... Jesus said we are to lay down our lives for our friends

“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.”
‭‭John‬ ‭13:34‬ ‭NASB‬‬

Let us all quit trying to change things around us, let Jesus change everything we see that is wrong. Let us all worry less and trust more on those wonderful things God want us all to have. Praying for all Christian leaders to build more churches along the border where a lot of unsaved souls come in and get lost in a world of sin and evil. Dear God, touch, change and move among all Christians leaders to build more Christian Schools, Christian Radio stations and Bible Colleges so lost souls will come to know the Lord and find Jesus.

Also bless John Piper, John MacArthur and other Christian leaders and unify the body of Christ throughout the world. For if there is any prophecy in The New Testament, it’s this one...

“By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.””
‭‭John‬ ‭13:35‬ ‭NASB‬‬

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father, I ask You to strengthen and encourage Christian leaders — keep them Scripturally sound and give them time alone with You in prayer & The Word. Franklin Graham, Greg Laurie, James Dobson, Pat & Gordon Robertson, Ravi Zecharias, Luis Palau, Charles & Andy Stanley, Anne Graham-Lotz, Richard Roberts, Mike Bickle, Jantzen Franklin, Lou Engel, Brian Brennt, Raul Reese, Joe Foescht, pastors, cell group leaders, others I have forgotten to mention, Chuck Swindoll, Kirk Cameron, (please feel free to add to the list — the list of leaders must be longer — add names below and we’ll pray for them)...

Give then healthy marriages & fellowship, bless their flocks and families. Help then pray for the Kingdom, their families, their churches and converts, our country and its leaders and encourage others to do the same. Help them live The New Commandment — which is to love their neighbors more than themselves, as Jesus exemplified and commanded (John 13:34). We ask You to bless and keep them, cause Your face to shine upon them, give then peace, lead them not into temptation and deliver them from evil. Thank you in Jesus’ Name.

“Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you. and considering the result of their conduct, imitate their faith.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:7‬ ‭
Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
[On the day of his resurrection,] two of Jesus' followers were walking to the village of Emmaus, seven miles from Jerusalem. As they walked along they were talking about everything that had happened. As they talked and discussed these things, Jesus himself suddenly came and began walking with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Now Jesus turned to the people again and told them this story: "A man planted a vineyard, leased it to tenant farmers, and moved to another country to live for several years. At the time of the grape harvest, he sent one of his servants to collect his share of the crop. But the farmers attacked...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough. Nowadays, I can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation. —Hebrews 13:7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... What makes a great Christian leader? The Holy Spirit emphasizes three things in this passage...
Replies
Views
  • Article
One day soon [after healing the man with the deformed hand,] Jesus went up on a mountain to pray, and he prayed to God all night. At daybreak he called together all of his disciples and chose twelve of them to be apostles. Here are their names:... —Luke 6:12-13 NLT Key Thought Few events were...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom