May are great lord Jesus please bless ...

A C / A O

Beloved of All
May the great Lord Jesus please bless our prayer group and their intentions. Jesus bring peace to this crazy world. Please Jesus help my friend ### with cancer, may he be cured. In Jesus name I pray. May ###'s soul be in heaven.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer group led by ### / ###. We ask for your abundant blessings upon this group and their intentions. Lord, in the midst of the chaos and turmoil in this world, we humbly ask for your divine intervention to bring peace, healing, and restoration. We specifically lift up ###, who is battling cancer. We pray for your healing touch upon his body, that you would bring complete restoration and cure him of this disease. We trust in your power and believe that nothing is impossible for you, Lord.

We also pray for the soul of ###. We ask that you grant him eternal rest and peace in your heavenly kingdom. May his soul find solace and comfort in your presence.

Lord, we know that you are a loving and compassionate God, and we place our trust in you. We thank you for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. May your will be done in all things, and may your name be glorified through our prayers.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 18:19-20 - "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
- James 5:15 - "And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up."
- John 14:13-14 - "Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it."
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
12
Views
149
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
15
Views
120
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
9
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,179
Messages
16,796,902
Members
649,728
Latest member
Elmaodmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom