May almighty have mercy on you, heal your soul in the mighty name and make him free from every pain in his body and stop the blood which is coming out of bladder AMEN
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Father lord God Almighty have mercy on me and heal me of diabetes, HBP, cyst in the kidney, pains on my barest and barrenness this I ask through Christ our lord Amen.
Please Father Almighty, have mercy on ### and son, they struggle financially, please bring money to them asap, they are crucial for their survival, bring regular income to them so, they do not struggle, accelerate their healing and deliverance, so they will be able to work. Please God, hurry our...
I ask that God Almighty Have Mercy on Me and Make Me Whole Again in His presence. I ask for Excellent Result. I ask that He Grants Me a Miraculous Job that will exceed my expectations and I also ask for Marital Breakthrough in Jesus Name. AMEN