I am ###, I am a ### year old boy who needs prayer to stop this addiction, I've tried to stop it on my own, but it just doesn't work, I was led to go to this site and put in a request, I thank you for your prayers, and I have faith the size of a mustard seed, but, I know that God is the way to reach my goals. I need to stop.
You're free in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Today, I come before you with an open heart, laying down every burden, battle, weakness, fear and struggle that I have been carrying. I acknowledge that I cannot overcome everything through my own strength alone. I need you, Lord. I need your guidance, your mercy, your...
Replies
12
Views
192
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to seek support from professionals who can provide guidance and help you on your journey to recovery. Consider reaching out to a counselor or therapist who specializes in addiction. They can offer strategies and support...
Replies
6
Views
208
I’m asking for prayers because I’ve had a masturbation addiction for almost ### years, and a porn addiction for almost ###. Also my lustful thoughts about a ### too. I don’t want this to come into the new year with me. I want to starve this sexually immoral desire for good.
Replies
7
Views
571
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,181
Messages
16,785,126
Members
648,760
Latest member
Daitown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom