Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alicia

Guest
we are going through a crisis in our marriage and I want to save my marriage and family. Please pray for guidance in healing our marriage and that we both give it everything we have to be successful.
 
Psalms 127: Unless the Lord builds a house its builders work in vain. Lord we exalt your holy name as we bring ### family in your able hands. Lord we pray that you build this home, let there be an alter of prayer and worship in this home, we pray for your unconditional love to be with them, teach them your ways that they may walk in your paths always. Bless them abundantly, In Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord in the name of Jesus Christ, we ask that you intervene in ###'s marriage and family as she has asked you. She wants to obey to word and let no one separate what you have joined not even herself and her husband.

So Lord upon this foundation we cry out Jesus of Nazareth, have mercy on ###'s and husband and family, we pray, amen.
 
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I, too am going through a rough patch in my marriage. I just started reading "The Love Dare" book from the movie "Fireproof" I plan to follow all the steps and read all the passages of scripture and spend a lot of time in prayer. As I read and pray, I will be sure to add you and your husband to each prayer. God bless you, stay true to God and love your husband no matter how bad things get.. and have faith and wait on the Lord.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, please bless ###'s marriage Lord, may all their issues get resolved and they get re-united in your love and understanding. Lord send in your Holy Spirit Lord and save this marriage Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
"Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble." - 1 Peter 3:8

Sometimes Christians get so caught up in the little details in life that we forget one of the main ingredients of Jesus' teachings - LOVE. We all need to be compassionate and love each other because, with Jesus and the kind of love He taught, great things can happen.

Dear God, I thank You for instilling in our heart the message of love, we pray that You put the same to this couple and their family, give them strength to fulfill their vows in their sacred matrimony to live in sickness or poor till death they will not part, in Jesus name, amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord bless ### and help her to do above and beyond for her marriage...touch her husband with a willing heart that You have placed your divine love in...bring them to a place of forgiveness and truth in their marriage...let each realize that no one's feelings are more important than each other's...let them put each other first before themselves in all they say and do to each other...mend this marriage and bind it with Your love with cords that cannot be broken in Jesus name...God bless my ### and may the Lord have His way.
 
Child of God,



Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.



Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!



*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
116
I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
188
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom