Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jen4shizzels

Guest
Please pray for my marriage. Today marks exactly 2 months that my husband and I have been split up. Yesterday, for the first time, he texted me, asking me if I was in the area. I told him that today I will be in the area. Please pray that the Holy Spirit moves to unite us, into becoming one. Please pray that we become a family once again. And when we meet, that the Holy Spirit speak to my husband through me, and that we may be together once again. I wish for this separation to go on no more... in the name of Jesus.
 
Praying with you for the restoration of your marriage in love, joy and mutual respect. AMEN
 
Dear God,

Please help ### with this request. May they find a path back to each other. Please help to reunite this family and help ### through this difficult time. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Dear ###

It is not God's plan for us to separate in marriage. Marriage is sacred and a special gift from our Father in Heaven. I ask that God, who is a God of love will RESTORE your marriage, I ask that HE will bless both you and your husband and grant you the love that is needed between husband and wife. Keep on praying... God will bless you.
 
Father praying for relationships to improve. Amen.
 
Father God please show you mercy and favor today bring what you put together back and that the devil not split apart father so many marriages are going through the storm and only you can save us father we need now and forever God please show a miracle in ### marriage and all others that we be stronge and never turn to the world again this we ask in Jesus name amen
 
Lord, we ask You to work in us to will and act according to your good purpose. We thank You that all things are possible with You, Lord Jesus, and that You, and You alone, give us peace that transcends all understanding. We know that our spouses are in your hand, and that You will direct their hearts like a watercourse wherever You please, we know they can’t plan or understand their own way, because it is You who will determine and direct their steps. We thank You, Lord, for your promise that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us, and That with You, nothing is impossible, even marriage restoration. We ask you Lord to hear ###'s prayers. Thank you Lord. In Jesus's name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
125
My husband of 26 years is having an affair with a married woman. He thinks he needs to separate from me to figure out what he needs. We have 3 children. I didn't give him enough physical attention earlier in our marriage. I have changed since the kids are older and have committed to being...
Replies
9
Views
131
Please pray for my marriage, specifically that my husband prioritizes me and my feelings properly in his life.
Replies
11
Views
491
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom