Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Child of God,



Marriage is the hardest relationship to pull off successfully without God. You need Him in Your marriage. He is The Best marriage counselor. He instituted marriage.



Pray for your marriage. Pray for your mate. No one is perfect…But God will perfect what concerns you and your mate in your marriage. You got to pray, trust God, you have got to line up to God’s Word. Learn to be Patient; walk in Love and Forgiveness. And always remember what drew you to each other. Ask God to show you both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. Those of you who are single, pray this prayer for your future mate.



Let’s Pray…God I thank You that I can come to you about anything. I come lifting up my marriage

to You. I place my marriage in Your hands. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. Bless and heal my marriage. Fix what is wrong in this marriage and make it right. Bless each of us to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our lives. Teach us how to pray and intercede for each other, our children, and love ones. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Help us to remember what drew us to each other. Show us Lord Jesus how to keep Love strong and healthy in our marriage. Bless my marriage Lord Jesus. And please do the same for every married couple in my family, all my friends that are married, the writer of this prayer, and every married couple that attends the church that I belong to. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Bless our marriages.



Pass This Prayer On To Every Married Person That You Know….



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
dear Lord i stand in agreement with these prayers
 
Dear God,

Please save ### and ###'s marriage, and protect their family. Please bless them with loads of love and affection and their son's life be filled with your guidance. May you be present in their household forever to bless them Amen.
 
Lord free them from the deeds of satan and protect them in your arms, Lord bless their family and unite them with love, joy, happiness.. Amen
 
Child of God,

Marriage is the hardest relationship to pull off successfully without God. You need Him in Your marriage. He is The Best marriage counselor. He instituted marriage.

Pray for your marriage. Pray for your mate. No one is perfect…But God will perfect what concerns you and your mate in your marriage. You got to pray, trust God, you have got to line up to God’s Word. Learn to be Patient; walk in Love and Forgiveness. And always remember what drew you to each other. Ask God to show you both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. Those of you who are single, pray this prayer for your future mate.

Let’s Pray…God I thank You that I can come to you about anything. I come lifting up my marriage

to You. I place my marriage in Your hands. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. Bless and heal my marriage. Fix what is wrong in this marriage and make it right. Bless each of us to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our lives. Teach us how to pray and intercede for each other, our children, and love ones. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Help us to remember what drew us to each other. Show us Lord Jesus how to keep Love strong and healthy in our marriage. Bless my marriage Lord Jesus. And please do the same for every married couple in my family, all my friends that are married, the writer of this prayer, and every married couple that attends the church that I belong to. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Bless our marriages.

Pass This Prayer On To Every Married Person That You Know….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
135
Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I have three beautiful children that need their parents to remain married. It’s so important. Please tell God you want him to put a shield of protection over my husband and lock out any evil with the blood of Jesus on the door to our love. Amen. God...
Replies
6
Views
126
### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom