Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Margherita

Guest
Please help pray with me for my husband to be delivered of adultery. Please Lord help him find the words to speak against the devil and overcome infidelity. Break him of this bondage. In Jesus' name.
 
I stand in agreement in Jesus' Name. I pray that you will be given the power of the Holy Spirit to stand up on the inside and do what God expects you to do to protect yourself. Amen
 
Lord, I pray that you strengthen her husband and resist temptation. Stamp it out of his mind before it ever reaches his heart of personal experience. Lead him not into temptation, but deliver him from evils such as adultery. Remove temptation, especially in the area of her husband. Make him strong where he is weak. Help him to rise above anything that erects itself as a stronghold in his life. May he say, "I will set nothing wicked before my eyes. I hate the work of those who will fall away. It shall not cling to me." Psalm 101:3.

I pray that her husband will not be broken down by the power of evil, but be raised up by the power of God. Fill him with your Spirit and flush out all that is not of You. Help him to take charge over his own spirit and have self-control to resist anything and anyone who becomes a lure. Teach him to walk in the spirit so he will not fulfill the lust of the flesh. By the blood of Jesus, we cut off all demonic powers over our marriages. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Broken marriage for my niece. Her husband comitted adultery and left her and the children. She still loves him
Replies
11
Views
159
Lord pls make my marriage love bond relationship stronger. Pls make me best in my husband's eyes my dear Lord. He loves me only Lord. Honor me Lord. Pls make my marriage blessed forever Lord. I and our children won't be left. Only God can change his heart to love me. My tears will be wiped away...
Replies
10
Views
163
I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,775
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom