Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clc

Guest
Please pray for my marriage. My wife is ### weeks pregnant, depressed, unresponsive, unhappy, resentful, mean, but want to remain married...? I need prayer or a verse to hang in there because I really want to leave....
 
Hebrews 11:1

Keep praying and just have faith that God will bring you all through.
 
Dear Lord please make ### an understanding and loving husband to his 10 month old pregnant wife. And when the baby arrives, may he be a brilliant dad and a supportive husband. Bless this family by putting You first in their lives for You are their solid foundation in their marriage. _Psalm 127

Also may ### honor his marriage vows, because he made this vow, which is, the promise and the covenant made before You-yes, let him keep his marriage vows and not rely on his emotions or feelings as we ask this in Your most Holy Name, Jesus, amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I have three beautiful children that need their parents to remain married. It’s so important. Please tell God you want him to put a shield of protection over my husband and lock out any evil with the blood of Jesus on the door to our love. Amen. God...
Replies
6
Views
126
I have been married for 5 years now and I am deeply unhappy. We have no intimacy together apart from occasionally hugging and a quick peck when we say hello or goodbye. We haven't slept in the same bed together in 4 years and our physical relationship is non existent. After I became pregnant we...
Replies
11
Views
241
Prayer for our marriage. It feels hopeless. My husband is angry and hurt. I’ve been angry and hurt too and expressed that in destructive ways. He’s convinced I’m attracted to other guys and he’s not my type. But I want him. He refuses to believe me and keeps telling me to go to whatever random...
Replies
13
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom