Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### and me to reconcile and get back together as husband and wife.
 
Father in the name of your Son Jesus Christ, I pray for my sister and her husband ### for their reconciliation. Lord, you are the God of order, you are the God of peace and you are the God of unity. Right now Lord I ask in the name of Jesus to break any spirits of divisions, and misunderstanding in the life of this couple in the name of Jesus. As you said in the thy words Oh Lord "What God has joined together, let not man separate". Lord right now I declare restoration, and healing in their relationship in Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
171
I am asking as many people as I can to intercede on behalf of my Marriage, my husbands faith, and my faith. That my husband would be humbled and do a full turn back to God and the covenant he made to God when we married. That the scales would be removed from his eyes and ears and his heart would...
Replies
10
Views
25
I’m requesting prayer and direction concerning my marriage. I’m also requesting prayer that my husband be delivered from alcohol. That God will remove the taste from his mouth. I’m praying that God give me direction on whether to stay or be released from the marriage. I’m praying for every...
Replies
12
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom