Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the restoration and healing of the marriage of ### and ###.
 
Please restore ### and ###'s marriage today in full Lord Jesus as we stand in agreement with this prayer in Jesus Holy Name Amen
 
God I ask in Jesus name, “Encourage Me today, tomorrow, and always to Factor In God no matter what is happening. Lift up my spirits daily. Help me keep my focus on You, take You at Your Word, Trust and Obey You. I Am Your Child. Cover me and hide me in Your Love. Cover Me With Your Blood. Purify my heart. Sanctify Me. Help me, equip me to always walk in Victory and success in Christ. Don’t let the enemies of the Lord triumph over me. Protect and favor me as I live my life as an act of worship unto You each and everyday of my life. Help me to focus on what is good, lovely, just, pure, and of a good report. Remind me to keep a thankful heart unto You daily. And all that I have asked You God to do for me, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, all those who love and care about me and all those I love and care about. Amen, So Be It, and It Is So.”

Please Pass This Prayer On To Those Whom You Love & Care About…

Phil. 4: 8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying that GOD restore my marriage and heal the pain that we have caused each other. Thank you in JESUS name.
Replies
11
Views
165
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
177
Dear Friends, I humbly request your prayers for my marriage during this difficult and painful time. My husband and I are currently going through a period of separation, and I ask that you join me in praying for the complete restoration of our marriage. Please pray that God heals our...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom