Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joel2011

Guest
Pray that God will change the mind of ### to agree that we marry soon. Pray that ### have the quotations ### sent to three companies be signed so that ### can get new jobs and pay for ### debts.
 
I am praying for debt repay and I am praying for your personal feelings. amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer against marriage in dreams. While married in the physical. And signing Divorce papers in dreams.
Replies
6
Views
130
I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
197
Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I have three beautiful children that need their parents to remain married. It’s so important. Please tell God you want him to put a shield of protection over my husband and lock out any evil with the blood of Jesus on the door to our love. Amen. God...
Replies
6
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom