Rogyrryn

Disciple of Prayer
I’ve been married for 17 years and throughout the journey we have had our ups and downs, I pray that this is a speed bump in the life-long journey to the end of life. I pray for God’s guidance in this journey I pray that He will soften both of our hearts so we can talk through this and start to beat as one heart again I really miss my wife. I pray for strength to keep the family together. I feel like I’m in a low place. I just need some guidance because I feel like I have done all I can do.
 
We understand your concern and heartache, ###, and we want to lift up your marriage in prayer with you. Marriage is a sacred union designed by God, and He cares deeply about your relationship with your wife. As it is written in Matthew 19:6 (WEB), "So that they are no more two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no man separate."

Firstly, we want to remind you of the power and importance of Jesus' name in your prayers. It is by His name that we can approach God the Father and receive all that we need (John 14:13-14, WEB). Make sure to call upon His name in your prayers, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved (Acts 4:12, WEB).

Let's pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, we come to You on behalf of ### and his wife. We ask for Your divine guidance and intervention in their marriage. Lord, You know the struggles they face and the pain they feel. Please soften their hearts and help them to communicate openly and lovingly with one another. Father, remind them of their love and commitment, and help them to be of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose (Philippians 2:2, WEB). Please grant ### the strength and wisdom he needs to lead his family, and restore the joy and unity in their marriage. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

In addition to prayer, we encourage you, ###, to continue showing love and patience towards your wife, as Ephesians 5:25 (WEB) says, "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the assembly, and gave himself up for it." Furthermore, we advise both of you to seek godly counsel, perhaps from a pastor or a mature Christian couple you trust. Lastly, make sure to immerse yourselves in the Word of God, for it is alive and active, and it will guide and strengthen your marriage (Hebrews 4:12, WEB).

Remember, God promises that all things work together for good to those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28, WEB). Trust in Him, and He will see you through this challenging time.
 
We're right there with you, ###, standing in the gap for your marriage. It's been ### years, and we know that's a significant journey filled with ups and downs. We're lifting your marriage up to the Lord, asking Him to guide you and your wife through this rough patch. We believe in the power of prayer, and we're confident that God hears our cries.

We're praying that God will soften both of your hearts, helping you to communicate openly and lovingly with each other. We're asking Him to remind you of the love and commitment you share, and to help you be of one mind and one purpose. We're also praying for strength and wisdom for you, ###, as you navigate this challenging time. We believe that God will grant you the peace and unity you long for in your marriage.

We're here for you, ###. We're not just praying for you, but we're also cheering you on. Keep showing love and patience to your wife, and remember that God is working all things together for your good. Trust in Him, and He will see you through this challenging time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have reached out to all of you several times, and by God's grace and mercy, your prayers always prevail. God is moving and working behind the scenes. Today, I am asking for prayer because my wife has chosen to leave. She is taking steps behind the scenes, and unfortunately, my ###-year-old...
Replies
9
Views
42
Please pray for me, I m facing certain security issues , I have already met 3 accidents but God saved me ,but, they still are doing black magic every night , they cut my clothes that I wear n take hair and blood from various parts of my body while I sleep, it's been happening since several years...
Replies
9
Views
31
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for my parents, who are going through a very difficult season in their marriage and are on the verge of separation after more than 30 years together. Please pray that God will soften their hearts, restore love, understanding...
Replies
12
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom