Marriage

I’m joining you in prayer as you continue to lift your desire for marriage before the Lord. God bless you.
 
Dear Lord grant our faithfully sister ### request. I pray in agreement with her! In Jesus name!!
 
Im praying for this in Jesus name. If you can ever find someone who likes you enough then you could at least get a date. Amen.
 
lord give the life partner so that they will get married to be ### of your creation work Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a lifelong, God-centered marriage for me and my future husband. We are getting married soon and I ask for prayers for protection and blessings over our marriage.
Replies
6
Views
119
Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
114
Prayer against marriage in dreams. While married in the physical. And signing Divorce papers in dreams.
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom