Marriage

Isaiah 26:3: God will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on God, because he trusts in God.
Jeremiah 31:3b: Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love.
🙏Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to always keep my focus and mind stayed on You. Bless me to trust in You, trust in Your Word, and trust Your love for me is everlasting. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, I am concerned about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a lifelong, God-centered marriage for me and my future husband. We are getting married soon and I ask for prayers for protection and blessings over our marriage.
Replies
6
Views
119
Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
114
Prayer against marriage in dreams. While married in the physical. And signing Divorce papers in dreams.
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom