marriage

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I have three beautiful children that need their parents to remain married. It’s so important. Please tell God you want him to put a shield of protection over my husband and lock out any evil with the blood of Jesus on the door to our love. Amen. God...
Replies
6
Views
119
### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
143
Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom