Marriage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steven
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steven

Guest
Please pray for my marriage to grow strong in the Lord. I love my wife very much but she doesn't feel the same about me.

Please pray for my wife, her name is ###.

We are going through a hard time in our marriage and we need help.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
180
Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
106
Dear Lord I pray You bless my son’s marriage. His wife keeps lying to him & goes on holiday & dancing party with others without my son. He is so trusting & afraid to confront her. She’s taking advantage of his weakness, She’s addicted to Dancing instead of taking care of the house & family. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom