Marriage With ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-246

Guest
I pray that my boyfriend makes the decision to marry me in the near future and we become a family that attends church and follow God's word together. In Jesus Name, I pray.
 
Lord, guide and direct this couple. Amen
 
Thank you Jesus for giving us the opportunity to come into your presence to pray unto you. Lord Jesus I place this ###'s request unto your hands. Your word says in John 14:13,14, "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."

We proclaim this bible verse in this ###'s life. Let your will be done in this ###'s marriage. You are a gr8 God whom we serve. You had already planned if this ### has to join or not. Please reveal your plans to this ### and bring peace to this ###'s life. Let everything happen in Jesus name. Thank you Jesus. In Jesus name I pray - Amen
 
Eternal joy in your hearts countless ways of love. Psuche-from psychology. Soul:Part which thinks, wills to act, and emotion. Romans 8:8
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I have been married almost ###yrs. He's got a lot of baggage due to past traumas. We've been through ### counselors, ###rd option twice, ME, etc. And he is not staying consistent, no actions behind his words etc. I believe in the sacrament of marriage...
Replies
9
Views
67
Please pray for a lifelong, God-centered marriage for me and my future husband. We are getting married soon and I ask for prayers for protection and blessings over our marriage.
Replies
6
Views
125
I am asking as many people as I can to intercede on behalf of my Marriage, my husbands faith, and my faith. That my husband would be humbled and do a full turn back to God and the covenant he made to God when we married. That the scales would be removed from his eyes and ears and his heart would...
Replies
10
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,343
Members
651,210
Latest member
Aereathourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom