Marriage with my Man of God

Jelica

Disciple of Prayer
I am praying for my future husband, ###. I thank you, God first that you revealed that to me, ###, and our families but Jesus please cover this powerful man of God. Help him to set his eyes on you and submit into the purpose you have for him. I pray that he plans to remain sexually pure until marriage. I pray as well that ### and I marry in the time you desire us to be married. Not before nor after. I am asking you please Jesus that it won't be 18 years from now or even 13 years. Jesus I am personally asking that in 4 years we'll be in love, married, and totally within your perfect Will. Dear God show us both that it is your Will for us to be together even through other people you place in our lives. Help us to truly appreciate each other, develop a very strong and healthy communication between us and a love that is both true and ageless. I pray we begin to see how well we fit together, how extraordinary our feelings really are for one another. I pray all selfishness on both of our parts is rebuked in Jesus name and broken. Please Lord help ### to submit and not rebel against your purpose. I know what you have planned for him is scary but I pray he accepts your call and his heart's desire is aligned with what you desired for him first since the beginning of time. Equip me to be the wife ### needs as a man of God. Make ### more like king David, a man truly after his own heart. And make me into a Proverbs 31 woman encapsulating and pleasing your own heart first and my husband's heart second.

In Jesus name.
Amen.
 
Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Seek God first and He will provide everything that you need.

 

Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
180
I am seeking a prayer for my Godly marriage with my soulmate. I am running out of time and we want to get married to each other within this year. Please accept my prayer request. I am a godly woman who never doubts in God's miracles, and lately I need some reassurance for my faith. This is my...
Replies
10
Views
200
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom