Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roxanne

Guest
please pray that god restore my husband's love for me and bring him back home to our family. he is having an affair with ###, i pray that god blesses her with a single man so that she will be happy in life. i prayed to be married if it was god's will and i was married a year later, i thank god for this and i believe that he will and can restore my marriage i will like you to trust god with me, i am weak and my faith is somewhat shaken, but i still believe in god.
 
Dear Jesus, bring about the miracle this marriage and lady needs and give her wisdom in how to pray and what to do in all circumstances and great strength. Remove ### from her husband's life in Jesus name amen.
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting

to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing

love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives

me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to

the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to

respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation.

Expect to see His loving response.
 
Father God arrows of insanity targeted against her head I command that it backfire and go back to the sender now in Jesus' name. Father God, bless this humble wife and forgive her husband. Please reunite them back as one and show a miracle of salvation in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Lord remove bad ideas and people from bothering the oneness of this family unit as a single family with love for each mate. Amen.
 
Jesus, reunite this family. Let them be together, worship you together and live together with the same heart. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
182
I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
239
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom