"A Man or Woman who wants what God wants can have anything that they want!"
Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name make me a child of God that only wants what You want for my life. Please God honor this prayer request. And please do the same for the child of God who passed this prayer on to me, every member of my family, my friends, and the writer of this prayer. May we all want and desire what You want and desire for our lives. Amen, So Be It!
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty.
In Jesus mighty name amen
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...