Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### and me to reconcile and get back together.
 
Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life and name make ### a Man of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for his life.. May our love for You and each other grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless our marriage. Bless each and every desire that we have to line up to Your desire for our life. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!
 
Please reconcile this marriage today in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
212
Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
164
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom