Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ###, me and our marriage.
 
May the Jesus Love be with you both and your marriage be restorated.. in Jesus Name -Amen
 
please restore this marriage in the name of Jesus Christ Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
164
Please pray for my wife and I as our marriage on the rocks. She wants a divorce and I’ve not been a good husband. We’re separated and I’m fasting for a change in myself and our marriage.
Replies
11
Views
192
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom