Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for ### and ### to get back together.
 
We pray that the reunion of ### and ### is sweet. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will Touch, heal, and bless ### and ### relationship. They need You in their lives and their relationship. Bless them both to come to know You in a real way, fall in love with You and obey Your Holy Word. Bless the ### to seek You with all their heart and mind. Bless this relationship to honor You O Lord. Amen!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
188
My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Replies
10
Views
153
Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom