Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for ### & ###'s marriage to be saved, healed, restored and strengthened.
 
I will pray for healing restoration and strength. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that Your perfect will be done in this person’s life. Perfect all things that concern them. Let Your Will Be Done In Their life. Bless them with joy, much joy and peace. Bless, heal and deliver this person in Your Love Lord Jesus. I pray that they will fall more in love with You and strengthen them to obey Your Word Lord Jesus even the more. Bless them so that they can be a bigger blessing to others. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
188
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
188
Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom