My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty.
In Jesus mighty name amen
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...