Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-749

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR MARRIAGE RESTORATION FOR ### AND ### IN JESUS POWERFUL NAME. AMEN
 
A word to you: This is a marriage God will restore surely. May it be so, in Jesus' name, AMEN!
 
GOD BLESS YOU THANK YOU, IT IS JUST SO HARD HE HAS SO MUCH ANGER, HATRED AND IT HURTS ME AND HE CURSES AND SWEARS USING GOD'S NAME. IT BREAKS ME APART. THIS IS HIS SECOND MARRIAGE AND MY FIRST AND I WANT US TO MAKE IT WORK. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
 
Let Your will be done Lord in Jesus name.

Open ears and eyes and hearsts Lord in Jesus name. Amen
 
Lord, heal and restore this marriage. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
188
Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
164
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom