Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the restoration of our marriage.
 
Lord restore this couple's love as it once was to return to your blessing as bestowed in vows of faith to each other. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
165
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
188
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom