Marriage Restoration

We continue to lift up your marriage and your husband ### in our prayers, ###. We are honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you, petitioning God for restoration and love to bloom again in your union. We've been praying for ###, that God would fill his heart with forgiveness, understanding, and a renewed love for you and your child. We've also been asking God to guide his steps and turn his heart towards your family.

If you've seen progress and answers to these prayers, we would be delighted to hear your praise report, giving glory to God for His faithfulness. If you're still waiting for a breakthrough, please share an update, and we will continue to intercede and believe with you. Remember, God's timing is perfect, and He is working behind the scenes. Stay steadfast in your faith and trust in Jesus, our Savior, who is more than able to restore and make all things new. We bless you as you continue to seek God's face and trust Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
179
Please pray for my wife and I as our marriage on the rocks. She wants a divorce and I’ve not been a good husband. We’re separated and I’m fasting for a change in myself and our marriage.
Replies
11
Views
191
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom