Marriage Restoration Miracle

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregnBrandy

Beloved Warrior
Please pray that my marriage with Brandy is restored. God please give me favor in Brandys eyes and heart. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Deliver her from alcoholism. Deliver her from having a hard heart towards me and our marriage and deliver her daughter from having a hard heart towards me.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within the hearts and minds of all those crying out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of their being and may every petition that fits within Your perfect will be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for you and over your prayer request. This New Year, 2015, My Prayer for You is: That God will bless you exceedingly, abundantly, above all that you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, wished, or prayed for in Jesus’ name. Amen! So Be It, And It Is So! ♡♡♡ :~) ♡♡♡ A New Year's Prayer for you...Please Click On The Prayer Link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17026-happy-new-year-prayer-2015/

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Hello may God bless all who read this I request prayer for my marriage My wife says she wants to divorce me and has hardened her heart But I ask for prayer in Jesus name that my marriage is restored and she is able to feel better. Thank you all
Replies
Views
Me and my husband having lot of differnce in opinions and problems from starting of marriage i.e 5years, we are having 2 kids, one daughter and one son. My husband is beating me a lot. Police case is also going on. My husband beat me and my mother 1 month back. I came to my home place and gave...
Replies
Views
Prayer to Remove Other Woman from Husband’s Life Lord my Rock, please intervene in my marriage and remove this other woman, GJW or other woman in my husband's life. I pray You would move circumstances and cast her or other woman out of my husband’s life. May he desire me over her, and may...
Replies
Views
I wish to pray for my daughter (and my son). To break trauma bonds, bonds that separate love, break manipulation & allow their souls free to live. Their father has an unshakable hatred towards me, although he is happily remarried to a good woman. He expresses his hatred towards me via them, &...
Replies
Views
Father I praise you for restoring communication between us and brining her into her senses from her BPD episode. Give her peace and clarity of mind. Let her remember all good things between us and remove negative toughts and tougths of suicide from her mind. Let your forgivness and love fill her...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom